A SMART TRAINER THAT SATISFIES ALL NEEDS
Looking for a smart trainer with direct drive? FLUX S Smart is the ideal indoor training partner, designed to help you sweat while riding with your favorite apps.
- You really care. That's why FLUX S measures your data with a precision of up to 3%.
- Go ahead, indulge yourself in the beastly ride. Quiet work does not limit your effort.
- Climb the leaderboards with your favorite apps, including Zwift, Rouvy and Tacx.
- Feel the heat of the competition. Simulated inclines resist even your most intense workouts.
- Drive without hesitation. This trainer can handle it.
DRIVE WITHOUT RESISTANCE, TRAIN WITHOUT WORRY
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Track your performance and progress with reliable and consistent measurements. This includes power, speed and cadence with precise measurement within 3% deviation.
- SPRINT READY: The well-balanced design and large surface of the FLUX S Smart trainer ensures maximum stability even during the most explosive sprints - up to 1,500 watts of pure power.
- CLIMB EVEN HIGHER: Get the most out of intense workouts by training on realistically simulated gradients of up to 10% degrees.
- MORE REALISTIC RIDING: The heavy flywheel of 7kg ensures a realistic riding feeling and a good response to the applied effort.
- SMOOTH AND QUIET: This direct-drive exercise bike is designed to minimize vibration and noise, making it one of the quietest smart trainers available.
THE TRAINER IS FULLY CONNECTED, SO YOU CAN TRAIN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
- EXCEPTIONAL COMPATIBILITY: FLUX S Smart can communicate via Bluetooth® Smart technology and the ANT+® FE-C protocol, which means it works with a range of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad, Rouvy and Zwift.
- INDEPENDENT WORK: You can choose to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road - the faster you ride, the greater the resistance.
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Connect the FLUX S Smart trainer to multiple devices at the same time so you can enjoy the Tacx software and monitor your performance on the Garmin cycling computer at the same time.
- TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE: Enjoy content with more than 100 high-quality real-life videos that allow you to feel the adrenaline of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
- TACX TRAINING PLANS: Use structured training plans designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race against live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3D maps and more.
- DIMENSIONS: 670 x 642mm
- WEIGHT: 22.8kg
- HEIGHT: 460mm
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- MANAGEMENT: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, standalone, connection to computer via ANT+ antenna
- READING: Smartphone, tablet, cycling computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
Characteristics of indoor training
- MAGNETS: 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 110 – 240V
- APPROPRIATE CASSETTES: Shimano and SRAM: 8-12 speeds. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R hub parts (sold separately). Campagnolo 13spd coming soon. Not suitable for specialized SCS system.
- MATCHING AXLES: Rear fork width: racing bike 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths are available.
- MAXIMUM POWER: 1500 watts
- MAXIMUM SLOPE: 0
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 22.1 Nm
- MAXIMUM BRAKING FORCE: 65N
- FLYWHEEL: 7kg
- MASS INERTIA: 22.8kg
- CALIBRATION: Slowing down turns
- OUTPUT VALUES: Speed, cadence, power
- PRECISION: < 3%
IN THE BOX:
- Flux S Smart trainer
- Quick release axle for road and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Axle End Caps for use with 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm thru axles
- 1 month of Tacx Premium software
- 1 month Zwift membership software trial